Breitling Gents Exospace B55 Night Mission 46mm Titanium Watch
Product code: VB5510H2-BE45-235S
Breitling Gents Exospace B55 Night Mission 46mm Titanium Watch. The avant-garde Exospace B55 connected chronograph houses an exclusive SuperQuartz™ movement. It stands out in terms of its new connection philosophy placing the smartphone in the service of the watch in order to enhance its functionality. The user thus enjoys the optimal comfort of the phone for performing certain adjustments and, conversely, can download the results of certain measurements to the smartphone as well as receive notifications. This future-oriented instrument is also distinguished by its resolutely technical design featuring a titanium case and rubber strap.
- Calibre B55
- 46mm Black Titanium Case
- Features Blue Rubber Strap with Titanium Black Clasp
- Uni-Directional Ratcheted Bezel and Sapphire Crystal on Both Sides
- Superquartz Thermocompensated Quartz Electronic, Analogue and 12/24H Movement with Rechargeable Battery
- Pairing to Smartphone using Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Connectivity
- Digital Perpetual Calendar, Countdown Timer, 7 Alarms, Count-Down & Up timer & Electronic Tachymeter
- 2 Year Warranty
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 delivery (1-3 working days) £2.95 or free on orders over £75
- Special Delivery (1-2 working days) £5.95 or free on orders over £200
- Please note all Special Delivery orders must be placed before 12PM in order to be received the next working day
- Shipping to all UK addresses
- Dispatched within 2 working days (sale and busy periods exempt)
- Exceptional circumstances and special orders are expected to take around 2-6 weeks
- We keep you informed of your orders progress every step of the way
Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.