Casio Baby-G Lilac Rubber Strap
Product code: BG-169R-6ER
Sporty yet stylish this Baby G timepiece by Casio is a ladies design in vivid purple. This watch features a telememo function ideal for contact telephone number storage and a World Time function giving accurate timing from around the world. The design is extremely durable, with a resin case and scrath resistant mineral glass, creating a practical watch ideal for an active female.
- World Time - 31 time zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- Shock Resistant - Shock Resistant construction protects against impact and vibration.
- Auto Illuminator - (Super Illuminator) Backlight with Afterglow
- Alarm Function
- Stopwatch – Accurate measurement of elapsed time with a touch of a button
- Telememo – 25 pages of contact telephone number storage
- Water Resistant - 200 Metre/20 Bar (20 Bar Water Resistant means that the module is also suitable for swimming or snorkelling).
- Countdown Timer - Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours
Delivery & Returns Info
Orders are delivered to UK postal addresses. We aim to process and dispatch orders within two working days. In exceptional circumstances and when an order needs to be specially ordered from a supplier, please allow up to 2-6 weeks for delivery, however in these instances we will be in contact to provide you with all information and will keep you updated with the progress of your order. Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.