Casio Edifice Men's Silver& Black Watch
Product code: ECB-500D-1AER
A modern twist on a classic design, this Edifice timepiece powered by Tough Solar can be connected wirelessly to your Smartphone device via Bluetooth. Crafted in a stainless steel case a glossy black dial features 3 hands, indices and sub dial chronograph design, protected by stretch resistant mineral glass. Technology enthusiasts will love this multi functional watch, with settings to add an alarm to your watch from our phone and many other exciting actions.
- Band Material - Stainless Steel
- Fully automatic calendar, with allowances made for leap years, pre-programmed to 2099
- Daily Alarm - The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. You can also activate hourly time signals (each hour). This model has 5 independent alarms.
- Solar Power - Tough Solar
- Super LED Light illuminates the display.
- Bluetooth - Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth® SMART)
- Stopwatch - Accurate measurement of elapsed time with a touch of a button
- Water Resistant - 100 Metres meaning that this timepiece is suitable for swimming.
- World Time - Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- Countdown Timer - A stopwatch that counts backwards, the timer emits a 10-second signal tone.
- Mineral Glass - Hard glass resists scratching
Delivery & Returns Info
Orders are delivered to UK postal addresses. We aim to process and dispatch orders within two working days. In exceptional circumstances and when an order needs to be specially ordered from a supplier, please allow up to 2-6 weeks for delivery, however in these instances we will be in contact to provide you with all information and will keep you updated with the progress of your order. Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.