Casio Edifice Mens Silver & Blue Watch
Product code: EQB-500DB-2AER
A classic design is giving a modern twist with this Edifice timepiece powered by Tough Solar. Crafted in a stainless steel case a glossy blue dial features 3 hands, indices and sub dial chronograph design, protected by stretch resistant mineral glass. Connect this watch via Bluetooth with your smart phone.Technology enthusiasts will love this multi functional watch, with settings to add an alarm to your watch from our phone and many other exciting actions.
- Water Resistant - 100m Water meaning that this timepiece is suitable for swimming
- Display Illumination - A luminous coating provides long-term illumination in the dark after only a short exposure to light.
- Mineral Glass - Hard glass resists scratching
- Battery Life - 7 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge) or 33 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Stopwatch - Accurate measurement of elapsed time with a touch of a button
- Mobile link - Requires download of the CASIO WATCH+ App -Use watch to check email, transfer stopwatch data from a phone, use phone finder, use phone to adjust hand positions and set alarms on the watch
- Bluetooth - Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth® SMART)
- Airplane Mode - Radio wave signals can be disabled when flying or in a medical facility.
- Dual Time - Simultaneous display of the current time in two different time zones.
- Solar Power - Tough Solar
- Case and Band Material – Stainless Steel
- World Time - Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 delivery (1-3 working days) £2.95 or free on orders over £75
- Special Delivery (1-2 working days) £5.95 or free on orders over £200
- Please note all Special Delivery orders must be placed before 12PM in order to be received the next working day
- Shipping to all UK addresses
- Dispatched within 2 working days (sale and busy periods exempt)
- Exceptional circumstances and special orders are expected to take around 2-6 weeks
- We keep you informed of your orders progress every step of the way
Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.