Casio G-Shock Black And Orange Watch
Product code: GA-1000-4AER
This G-Shock Gents Watch is accurate and easy to use timepiece featuring a digital compass, a thermometer and World Time precision for global time synchronisation. A bold orange and black design gives a sporty look with great strength. The watch has shock-resistant construction and is housed by scratch- resistant mineral glass, ideal for an active male.
- Daily Alarm - sounds each day at the time you set.
- Auto Calendar - Fully automatic calendar, with allowances made for leap years, pre-programmed to 2099.
- Digital Compass - A built-in direction sensor detects magnetic north and indicates current direction in degrees.
- Mineral Glass - Hard glass resists scratching.
- Display Illumination - LED backlight for the digital display (Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration, afterglow).
- Stopwatch – Accurate measurement of elapsed time with a touch of a button
- Water Resistant - 200 Metre/20 Bar (20 Bar Water Resistant means that the module is also suitable for swimming or snorkelling).
- World Time - Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- Shock Resistant - Shock Resistant construction protects against impact and vibration.
- Thermometer - A built-in temperature sensor measures the ambient temperature around the watch and displays it on the LCD (range, -10°C /+60°C).
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 delivery (1-3 working days) £2.95 or free on orders over £75
- Special Delivery (1-2 working days) £5.95 or free on orders over £200
- Please note all Special Delivery orders must be placed before 12PM in order to be received the next working day
- Shipping to all UK addresses
- Dispatched within 2 working days (sale and busy periods exempt)
- Exceptional circumstances and special orders are expected to take around 2-6 weeks
- We keep you informed of your orders progress every step of the way
Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.