G-Shock Gents Black & Red Analogue Digital Display Watch
Product code: G-7900-1ER
G-Shock Gents G-7900-1ER Watch by Casio. This watch is designed with four large bezel screws and protruding surface bringing a new level of protection to your timepiece. Designed with low-temperature resistance this watches operates under very cold conditions and moon and tide graphs providing essential information for marine professionals & enthusiasts. The watches buttons are among some of the largest in the G-Shock creating an easy to operation timepiece.
- 5 Daily Alarms - The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. You can also activate hourly time signals (each hour). This model has 5 independent alarms.
- Auto Illuminator - An electro-luminescent panel causes the entire face to glow for easy reading. Auto light automatically turns on the illuminator when the watch is tilted towards your face for reading.
- Countdown Timer - A stopwatch that counts backwards: When 0 minutes, 0 seconds is reached, the timer emits a 10-second signal tone.
- Low Temperature Resistant - The timekeeping module is designed for operation at very low temperatures. The value indicates the lowest temperature at which the module will operate.
- Moon Age Display - Moon age and phase are shown on the display based on your current latitude and longitude
- Shock Resistant - Shock Resistant construction protects againt impact and vibration.
- Stopwatch - Accurate measurement of elapsed time with a touch of a button
- Tide Graph Display - Tidal movements are displayed graphically based on your current latitude and longitude, and the lunitidal interval.
- Water Resistant - 200 Meter - 20 Bar - 20 Bar Water Resistant means that the module is also suitable for swimming or snorkelling
- World Time - Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- Yacht Timer - The Yacht Timer is used to time the start of regattas. The countdown period can be set from 1 to 10 minutes. An acoustic signal is emitted after each minute has elapsed.
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 delivery (1-3 working days) £2.95 or free on orders over £75
- Special Delivery (1-2 working days) £5.95 or free on orders over £200
- Please note all Special Delivery orders must be placed before 12PM in order to be received the next working day
- Shipping to all UK addresses
- Dispatched within 2 working days (sale and busy periods exempt)
- Exceptional circumstances and special orders are expected to take around 2-6 weeks
- We keep you informed of your orders progress every step of the way
Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.