G-Shock Gulfmaster Black & Blue Chronograph Watch
Product code: GN-1000B-1AER
This G-Shock Gulfmaster watch is the ideal for men out at sea. The analogue watch is designed to endure maritime activities including Tide Graph, Digital Compass reading and Thermometre sensors features. The case and band are crafted from resin and designed with a rugged and robust style, ideal for an active male.
- Hand function - Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.
- LED light for the face and backlight for the digital display
- Digital Compass - A built-in direction sensor detects magnetic north and indicates current direction in degrees|Shock Resistant - Shock Resistant construction protects against impact and vibration
- Mineral Glass - Hard glass resists scratching
- Water Resistant - 200 Meter - 20 Bar Water Resistant means that the module is also suitable for swimming or snorkelling|Tide Graph Display - Tidal movements are displayed graphically based on your current latitude and longitude, and the lunitidal interval.|Moon Age Display - Moon age and phase are shown on the display based on your current latitude and longitude
- Battery Life - 6 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge) or 23 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Fully automatic calendar, with allowances made for leap years, pre-programmed to 2099.
- 4 Multi-function Alarms: 1. Daily 2. Monthly 3. Time of Day 4. Date Alarm
- Stopwatch - Accurate measurement of elapsed time with a touch of a button
- Battery Level Indicator - An indicator shows the current battery charge level.
- Power Saving - Turns off the display when the watch is left in the dark hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 delivery (1-3 working days) £2.95 or free on orders over £75
- Special Delivery (1-2 working days) £5.95 or free on orders over £200
- Please note all Special Delivery orders must be placed before 12PM in order to be received the next working day
- Shipping to all UK addresses
- Dispatched within 2 working days (sale and busy periods exempt)
- Exceptional circumstances and special orders are expected to take around 2-6 weeks
- We keep you informed of your orders progress every step of the way
Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.