G-Shock Mens Master of Gold Watch
Product code: GPW-1000GB-1AER
The G-Shock watch, part of the Master of Gold series. Shock, gravitational drop and centrifugal force resistance creates a toughness and high quality timepiece for your wrist, in gold plating. G-shock watches are designed with rugged shapes and a robust style. This watch is ideal for active men and suitable land, sea or in the air.
- Countdown Timer - Countdown range: 24 hours
- LED backlight for the digital display (Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration, afterglow)
- Hand function - Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents
- Multiband 6 Radio Controlled - A built-in radio signal receiver ensures that the exact time is displayed across Europe, the US, Japan, and China.
- Daily Alarm: sounds each day at the time you set
- World Time - Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- Stopwatch - Accurate measurement of elapsed time with a touch of a button
- Water Resistant - 200 Meter - 20 Bar Water Resistant means that the module is also suitable for swimming or snorkelling
- Battery Life - 7 months rechargeable battery (operation with normal use and no light exposure after charge) or 18 months rechargeable battery (operation when stored in total darkness with the power save function on
- Airplane Mode - Radio wave signals can be disabled when flying or in a medical facility.
- Sapphire Glass - This glass is made using artificial sapphire for high-clarity and a scratch-resistant surface.
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 delivery (1-3 working days) £2.95 or free on orders over £75
- Special Delivery (1-2 working days) £5.95 or free on orders over £200
- Please note all Special Delivery orders must be placed before 12PM in order to be received the next working day
- Shipping to all UK addresses
- Dispatched within 2 working days (sale and busy periods exempt)
- Exceptional circumstances and special orders are expected to take around 2-6 weeks
- We keep you informed of your orders progress every step of the way
Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.