G-Steel Men’s Silver Stainless Steel Chronograph Watch
Product code: GST-210D-9AER
Bold and functional, this G-Steel Men’s watch is the toughest of the G-Shock models with a “layer guard” structure. This layer maximums shock absorption creating a tough, quality timepiece. This watch makes a handsome style piece with a rugged and robust style in glossy silver stainless steel case.
- Fully automatic calendar, with allowances made for leap years, pre-programmed to 2099
- Countdown Timer start time setting range: 1 second to 100 minutes (1-second increments, 1-minute increments)
- LED light for the face (Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration, afterglow)
- Hand Shift Feature - Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents
- World Time - 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time)
- Shock Resistant - Shock Resistant construction protects against impact and vibration.
- Battery Life - 8 months on rechargeable battery (normal use without exposure to light); 19 months on rechargeable battery (when stored in total darkness with power save on after full charge)
- Power Saving - Turns off the display when the watch is left in the dark.
- Stopwatch - 1/1000th Sec Stopwatch - Accurate measurement of elapsed time with a touch of a button.
- Water Resistant -200 Metre - 20 Bar Water Resistant means that the module is also suitable for swimming or snorkelling.
- Alarm Function - Hourly Time Signal: Causes the watch to beep every hour on the hour.
- Mineral Glass - Hard glass resists scratching.
- Daily Alarm - The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. You can also activate hourly time signals (each hour). This model has 5 independent alarms.
Delivery & Returns Info
Orders are delivered to UK postal addresses. We aim to process and dispatch orders within two working days. In exceptional circumstances and when an order needs to be specially ordered from a supplier, please allow up to 2-6 weeks for delivery, however in these instances we will be in contact to provide you with all information and will keep you updated with the progress of your order. Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.