Omega De Ville Prestige Quartz 24.4mm
Product code: O42420246005002
The OMEGA De Ville Prestige collection has attracted a large and loyal following with its classic, elegant design. These timepieces are characterised by pure styling with luxury finishes, and exude a timeless design. This model features an impressive two-zone white mother-of-pearl dial with 18K red gold-plated indexes and Roman numerals at the 3, 6, 9 and 12 o'clock positions. The striking dial is protected by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The 18K red gold bezel is mounted on a 24.4 mm stainless steel casebody and is presented on a two-tone steel and red gold-coloured bracelet. At the heart of this timepiece is the OMEGA quartz calibre 1376.
- Crystal - Domed, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment inside
- Case - Steel - red gold
- Dial - White mother-of-pearl
- Water resistance - 3 bar (30 metres / 100 feet)
- Size - Case Diameter: 24.4 mm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 delivery (1-3 working days) £2.95 or free on orders over £75
- Special Delivery (1-2 working days) £5.95 or free on orders over £200
- Please note all Special Delivery orders must be placed before 12PM in order to be received the next working day
- Shipping to all UK addresses
- Dispatched within 2 working days (sale and busy periods exempt)
- Exceptional circumstances and special orders are expected to take around 2-6 weeks
- We keep you informed of your orders progress every step of the way
Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.