Omega Gents James Bond Limited Edition Seamaster Aqua Terra 150m Watch
Product code: O23110422103004
Inspired by the Bond family coat of arms and in anticipation of SPECTRE, the new James Bond film due to be released later this year, Omega has created a Limited Edition Seamaster Aqua Terra 150M Watch. Within the watch’s striking blue dial, the coat of arms is repeatedly interlocked to create a dynamic pattern. The symbol is also found near the tip of the yellow central seconds hand. Among the most striking elements of this 41.5 mm stainless steel timepiece is the oscillating weight of the movement visible through the sapphire crystal caseback. This component has been cut and shaped to resemble a gun barrel, a design feature associated with James Bond. Powered by the completely new OMEGA Master Co-Axial calibre 8507, this timepiece is resistant to magnetic fields of 15,000 gauss. The timepiece is presented on a stainless steel bracelet and will be produced in an edition limited to 15,007 pieces. It is delivered with a full four-year warranty.
- Omega Master Co-Axial Calibre 8507
- Self-winding in both directions
- Officially certified chronometer
- Jewels: 39
- Frequency: 25’200 A-h (3.5 Hz)
- Power reserve: 60 hours|Exclusive features with: Anti-magnetic >15'007 Gauss, Time zone function, Silicon “Si14” balance spring, Omega free sprung-balance, Co-Axial Escapement, 3 levels, 2 barrels mounted in series, NIVACHOC
- Special luxury finish: Rhodium-plated rotor andBridges, Geneva waves in arabesque, Blackened screws, barrels and balance wheel
- Specificity: Full size rotor, rhodium-plated skeletonised gun-barrel, 9mm golden bullet at the centre marked with "JAMES BOND"
- Central hour-minute-seconds hands, date window at 3HMATERIAL
- Case: stainless steel
- Bracelet: Stainless steel
- Strap: coated nylon fabric
- Diameter: 41.50 mm Height: 13.46 mm
- Water resistant up to: 15 bar (150 m - 500 ft)
- Polished-brushed case with polished bezel
- Matt-polished screw-in crown embossed with polished
- Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Polished screw-in caseback engraved with "ANTI-MAGNETIC >15'007 GAUSS", "LIMITED EDITION"; domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment inside
- Lacquered blue dial with Bond family coat of arms pattern, sun-brushed from centre
- Applied rhodium-plated indexes; diamond-polished sides with brushed top; index with white Super-LumiNova
- Diamond-brushed applied rhodium-plated
- Yellow transferred "Seamaster", "> 15' Gauss" and numbers on the minute track
- Facetted rhodium-plated hour-minute hands; diamond-polished sides with brushed top
- Varnished yellow central seconds hand, with black Bond family coat of arms
- White Super-LumiNova
- Polished-brushed Omega patented screw-and-pin bracelet with butterfly clasp;
- Fitting: 20mm between lugs, 18mm on clasp
- 4-year warranty
- Limited Edition of 15'007 pieces
- Special presentation box containing in addition, blue coated nylon fabric strap with yellow stitching on brushed foldover clasp, a tool to enable the change of the strap-bracelet and loupe
Delivery & Returns Info
Orders are delivered to UK postal addresses. We aim to process and dispatch orders within two working days. In exceptional circumstances and when an order needs to be specially ordered from a supplier, please allow up to 2-6 weeks for delivery, however in these instances we will be in contact to provide you with all information and will keep you updated with the progress of your order. Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.