Omega Gents Mark II Speedmaster Co-Axial Chronograph Watch
Product code: O32710435006001
Omega Gents Mark II Speedmaster Co-Axial Chronograph Watch. The Speedmaster is one of is one of Omega’s legendary styles, and this Mark II lives up to its reputation. Most famous for been a part of all six lunar missions, the Speedmaster is an impressive representation of the Omega’s adventurous pioneering spirit. This Speedmaster "Mark II" features an grey dial protected by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. There is a small seconds sub-dial at 9 o'clock, a 12-hour recorder at 6 o'clock and a 30-minute recorder at 3 o'clock, as well as a central hour, minute and fluorescent orange chronograph seconds hands. The transparent tachymeter scale on the sapphire crystal is illuminated from beneath by a fluorescent orange ring filled with Super-LumiNova. The 42.40 mm stainless steel case is presented on a matching bracelet. At the heart of this chronograph is the exclusive OMEGA Co-Axial calibre 3330.
- Small seconds
- Crystal - Flat scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Case - Steel
- Dial - Grey
- Water resistance - 10 bar (100 metres)
- Size - Case Dimensions: 42.4 x 46.2 mm
- Movement - Caliber: Omega 3330, Self-winding chronograph with column-wheel mechanism and Co-Axial Escapement for greater precision, stability and durability of the movement. Free sprung-balance equipped with Si14 silicon balance spring. Officially certified chronometer. Power reserve: 52 hours
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 delivery (1-3 working days) £2.95 or free on orders over £75
- Special Delivery (1-2 working days) £5.95 or free on orders over £200
- Please note all Special Delivery orders must be placed before 12PM in order to be received the next working day
- Shipping to all UK addresses
- Dispatched within 2 working days (sale and busy periods exempt)
- Exceptional circumstances and special orders are expected to take around 2-6 weeks
- We keep you informed of your orders progress every step of the way
Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.