Omega Gents Moonwatch 45th Anniversary Limited Series
Product code: O31162423006001
The OMEGA Speedmaster Professional Apollo 11 45th Anniversary Limited Edition wristwatch commemorates the first lunar landing and celebrates its link to the iconic chronograph that was part of the adventure. The black PVD dial has 30-minute and 12-hour recorders and a small seconds sub-dial. A special laser is used to remove the material surrounding the design elements on the watch's face. The 18K OMEGA Sedna gold bezel is enhanced by a matt black ceramic ring with a tachymeter scale, a defining design element of the Speedmaster collection. The 42 mm brushed grade 2 titanium case is presented on a brown coated nylon fabric NATO strap. The Speedmaster Professional Apollo 11 45th Anniversary Limited Edition timepiece is powered by the calibre 1861.
- Limited edition
- Small seconds
- Crystal - Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Case - Titanium - Sedna Gold
- Dial - Grey
- Water resistance - 5 bar (50 metres-167 feet)
- Size - Case Diameter: 42 mm
- Movement - Caliber: Omega 1861, Famous manual-winding chronograph movement that was worn on the Moon. Rhodium-plated finish. Power reserve: 48 hours
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 delivery (1-3 working days) £2.95 or free on orders over £75
- Special Delivery (1-2 working days) £5.95 or free on orders over £200
- Please note all Special Delivery orders must be placed before 12PM in order to be received the next working day
- Shipping to all UK addresses
- Dispatched within 2 working days (sale and busy periods exempt)
- Exceptional circumstances and special orders are expected to take around 2-6 weeks
- We keep you informed of your orders progress every step of the way
Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.