Omega Gents Planet Ocean 600m Omega Co-Axial Master 45.5mm Orange Chronometer
Product code: O21532465101001
the stylish OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M Master Chronometer pays homage to OMEGA’s dive watch heritage. The watch features a Self-winding chronograph movement with column wheel mechanism and Co-Axial escapement and has a power reserve of 60 hours. This model, with its scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, features a black ceramic dial with Arabic numerals and a date window at the 6 o’clock position. The dial presents a small seconds sub-dial, as well as 60-minute and 12-hour counters on one dial for intuitive reading of elapsed time. Mounted on the 45.5 mm stainless steel case, is the world's premiere black ceramic bezel with orange rubber.
- Omega Planet Ocean
- Case size 45.5m
- Case - Steel
- Strap - black structured rubber strap with orange stitching and lining
- Glass - Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Movement - Self-winding chronograph movement
- Power reserve - 60 hours
- Water resistance - 60 bar (600 metres / 2000 feet)
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 delivery (1-3 working days) £2.95 or free on orders over £75
- Special Delivery (1-2 working days) £5.95 or free on orders over £200
- Please note all Special Delivery orders must be placed before 12PM in order to be received the next working day
- Shipping to all UK addresses
- Dispatched within 2 working days (sale and busy periods exempt)
- Exceptional circumstances and special orders are expected to take around 2-6 weeks
- We keep you informed of your orders progress every step of the way
Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.