Oris Gents Aquis Depth Gauge Watch
Product code: 0173376754154-SETMB
Diving Reaches New Depths. Renowned for producing specialist diving watches, Oris is proud to introduce the Oris Aquis Depth Gauge. At the forefront of mechanical watch innovation, Oris has harnessed its knowledge, expertise and craftsmanship to produce the first divers watch which measures depth by allowing water to enter the timepiece.
- CASE -
- Case Back - Stainless steel, special engravings, screwed
- Operating Devices - Stainless steel crown
- Water Resistance - 50 bar (500 m, 1640 ft)
- Interhorn Width - 26 mm
- MOVEMENT -
- Number - Oris 733, base SW 200-1
- Dimensions - 25.60 mm, 11.5"
- Functions - Centre hands for hours, minutes and seconds, date window, instantaneous date, date corrector, fine timing device and stop-second
- Winding - Automatic winding, bi-directionally rotating red rotor
- Power-Reserve - 38 hrs
- Vibrations - 28’800 Ah, 4 Hz
- Jewels - 26
- DIAL -
- Material - Black dial
- Luminous Material - Indices and hands Superluminova BG W9
- STRAP -
- Material - R ubber strap and additional Multi-piece stainless steel metal bracelet, folding clasp with extension
- Waterproof presentation box set, additional steel strap, professional strap changing tools
Delivery & Returns Info
Orders are delivered to UK postal addresses. We aim to process and dispatch orders within two working days. In exceptional circumstances and when an order needs to be specially ordered from a supplier, please allow up to 2-6 weeks for delivery, however in these instances we will be in contact to provide you with all information and will keep you updated with the progress of your order. Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.