Oris Gents Great Barrier Reef Limited Edition II Watch
Product code: 0173576734185-SETMB
The Oris Gents Great Barrier Reef Limited Edition II watch is a highly qualified divers watch , however it is most important mission is to contribute to The Australian Marine Conservation Society to help protect and preserve the Great Barrier Reef. Oris will make a donation to this amazing charity funded by the sale of this watch. Its features a 46mm stainless steel case which is water-resistant to 500 metres. Oris have added a detail by raising the scale of the dial this will make the watch easier to read at a glance even in low-light conditions. The Oris Gents Great Barrier Reef Limited Edition II case back is engraved with a map of Australia and the limited edition number.
- Movement - Automatic, bi-directionally rotating red rotor
- Power Reserve - 38hrs
- Case - stainless steel
- Case size - 46mm
- Special box, certificate, limited to 2000
- Clasp - security folding clasp with extension|
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 delivery (1-3 working days) £2.95 or free on orders over £75
- Special Delivery (1-2 working days) £5.95 or free on orders over £200
- Please note all Special Delivery orders must be placed before 12PM in order to be received the next working day
- Shipping to all UK addresses
- Dispatched within 2 working days (sale and busy periods exempt)
- Exceptional circumstances and special orders are expected to take around 2-6 weeks
- We keep you informed of your orders progress every step of the way
Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.