BASEL 2016 Tudor Gents Heritage Black Bay Blue & Steel Watch
Product code: M79230B-0001
Available in our Hugh Rice Hull & Harrogate stores Summer 2016, please contact email@example.com for more information. The Heritage Black Bay, presented for the first time in 2012 and honoured by the jury of the Grand Prix d’Horlogerie in Geneva the following year, has been updated for 2016 with a mechanical movement developed, manufactured and assembled in-house by TUDOR. One of the brand’s truly iconic models, it celebrates 60 years of diving watches with extraordinary heritage. As well as a new movement TUDOR has also reworked the steel bracelet which comes with this model, taking inspiration from the brand’s riveted bracelets made in the 50s and 60s. A notable new decorative detail is the famous red triangle on the unidirectional bezel, also taken from the TUDOR models of the 1950s.
- CASE - Steel, 41 mm, polished and satin finish
- BEZEL - Steel unidirectional rotatable bezel with disc in matt blue anodised aluminium
- MOVEMENT - MT5602, Manufacture TUDOR (COSC) Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system
- POWER RESERVE - Approximately 70 hours
- WINDING CROWN - Screw-down steel winding crown, with the TUDOR rose engraved and black-lacquered, with blue anodised aluminium winding crown tube
- DIAL - Black, domed
- CRYSTAL - Domed sapphire crystal
- WATERPROOFNESS - Waterproof to 200 m (660 ft)
- BRACELET - Steel bracelet with folding clasp and safety catch. Additional fabric strap with buckle included in the box
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.