Raymond Weil Gents Maestro The Beatles Limited Edition Watch
Product code: 2237-ST-BEAT1
Raymond Weil have announced an exciting new partnership to launch the Maestro Beatles Limited Edition watch which celebrates the brands 40th anniversary. Limited to just 3000 pieces this watch is sure to be a collector’s item for all Beatles fans and watch enthusiasts. The 13 Beatles’ album titles are written all around the bespoke dial, with a special “Help” index at 4 o’clock which recalls the cover of the iconic album released in 1965. The official Beatles logo is featured on the silver dial as well as on the smoked sapphire crystal case back.
- Movement - Mechanical self-winding movement – RW4200
- Power reserve - 38 hours
- Jewels - 26
- Functions - Hours, minutes and seconds
- Date - Window at 3 o’clock
- Case - Round – Polished stainless steel, diameter: 39.5mm, thickness: 9mm
- Crown - Polished steel – fluted with RW monogram
- Crystal - Sapphire with dual-sided antiglare treatment
- Dial - Silver, The Beatles’ album titles engraved all around the dial and “Help” album special index at 4 o’clock. Official The Beatles logo.
- Hands - Black, barrel-shaped
- Case back - Snapped, with smoked sapphire crystal featuring official The Beatles logo and Limited Edition engraving
- Bracelet - Polished stainless steel, RW folding clasp with double-push security system
- Water resistance - 5 ATM
Delivery & Returns Info
Orders are delivered to UK postal addresses. We aim to process and dispatch orders within two working days. In exceptional circumstances and when an order needs to be specially ordered from a supplier, please allow up to 2-6 weeks for delivery, however in these instances we will be in contact to provide you with all information and will keep you updated with the progress of your order. Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.