Raymond Weil Nabucco Gibson Limited Edition Watch
Product code: 7850-TIR-GIBS1
The nabucco Gibson mechanical chronograph timepiece is a unique collaboration between two prestigious international brands known for their commitment to quality and craftsmanship. Inspired by the curves of the Gibson SG Standard, the choice of instrument by rock artists such as Eric Clapton and Jimi Hendrix, this limited edition nabucco features four key design features: a guitar head motif with Gibson logo; six strings; volume knob styled subdials; guitar body motif and fluted pickup selector inspired sub dial. This limited edition timepiece celebrates and recognises the iconic beauty of the Gibson guitar. With only 200 of these special edition RAYMOND WEIL nabucco watches available worldwide, be sure to not miss out!
- majestic 46 mm steel and titanium case
- black galvanic dial encircled by six groves symbolising the guitar strings
- Gibson logo and headstock inlay positioned at 12 o’clock
- bespoke RW5010 mechanical chronograph self-winding movement
- 46 hour power reserve
- twenty-seven jewels
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 delivery (1-3 working days) £2.95 or free on orders over £75
- Special Delivery (1-2 working days) £5.95 or free on orders over £200
- Please note all Special Delivery orders must be placed before 12PM in order to be received the next working day
- Shipping to all UK addresses
- Dispatched within 2 working days (sale and busy periods exempt)
- Exceptional circumstances and special orders are expected to take around 2-6 weeks
- We keep you informed of your orders progress every step of the way
Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.