Seiko Gents Premier Drive Moon Phase Watch
Product code: SRX005P1
The appeal of this beautiful new timepiece lies in the harmony between the eternal motion of the planets and the perpetual energy of Kinetic. The leading edge modernity of Kinetic Direct Drive fuses perfectly with the most traditional of time indicators, the moon phase. The new movement was designed from the very start to allow a sober and clear presentation of the time and a quite remarkable ease of use: all the time and calendar functions are operated by the single crown, and the same crown allows the wearer to add power to the watch and see, in real time, the power that is being generated. With the day and 24 hour indicators combined in the 6 o'clock dial, and the two power reserve functions presented in just one fan-shaped dial at 9 o'clock, the high functionality is unobtrusive but immediately accessible, and the classic, traditional feeling of Premier is preserved.
- Kinetic Direct Drive Moon Phase
- Stainless steel case and bracelet
- Powered by the movement of your body
- 24 hour hand
- Moon phase indicator
- Direct drive indicator (power reserve & real-time power)
- Power reserve: approximately 1 month
- Hand-winding capability
- 12 jewels
- Sapphire crystal
- Fold over clasp with push button release
- 100m water resistance
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 delivery (1-3 working days) £2.95 or free on orders over £75
- Special Delivery (1-2 working days) £5.95 or free on orders over £200
- Please note all Special Delivery orders must be placed before 12PM in order to be received the next working day
- Shipping to all UK addresses
- Dispatched within 2 working days (sale and busy periods exempt)
- Exceptional circumstances and special orders are expected to take around 2-6 weeks
- We keep you informed of your orders progress every step of the way
Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.