Tag Heuer Carrera CAlibre 16 Automatic Chronograph 41mm Black Watch
Product code: CV201AJ.FC6357
Inspired by the world of motor racing the Tag Heuer Carrera collection is full of timeless yet contemporary models. This watch, designed to have one of the most easy to read chronographs for both drivers and every day wear, features a polished steel case, black aluminium bezel, black dial with hour, minute and running second chronographs and a black perforated leather strap.
- Black opalin dial
- Hour, minute and running second chronograph
- Hand- applied polished faceted indexes
- Printed TAG Heuer Logo
- "Calibre 16 - CARRERA" lettering on the dial
- Printed minuterie on the flange
- Hand-applied date window at 3 o'clock
- Polished steel 41mm case
- Polished steel fixed bezel with black aluminium ring and silver tachymeter scale
- Curved scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Polished crown with raised polished TAG Heuer shield
- Stamped screw-in caseback with specific FANGIO decoration and "Juan Manuel Fangio" inscription
- Water resistance: 100 meters
- Automatic Heuer Calibre 16 Movement. Swiss Made
- Rapid date correction
- Power reserve: about 42 hours
- Date window
Delivery & Returns Info
Orders are delivered to UK postal addresses. We aim to process and dispatch orders within two working days. In exceptional circumstances and when an order needs to be specially ordered from a supplier, please allow up to 2-6 weeks for delivery, however in these instances we will be in contact to provide you with all information and will keep you updated with the progress of your order. Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.