Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 Day-Date Automatic Chronograph 43mm Steel Watch
Product code: CV2A1R.BA0799
Inspired by the world of motor racing the Tag Heuer Carrera collection is full of timeless yet contemporary models. This watch, designed to have one of the most easy to read chronographs for both drivers and every day wear, features a polished steel case, black ceramic bezel, black dial with hour, minute and running second chronographs as well as day-date feature and a stainless steel bracelet strap.
- Black opalin dial
- Hour, minute and running second chronograph
- Hand-applied Arabic numerals
- Printed TAG Heuer Logo
- Hand-applied Day-Date window at 3 o'clock
- "Calibre 16 - CARRERA" lettering on the dial
- Printed minuterie on the flange
- Polished steel 43mm case
- Polished steel fixed bezel with black ceramic ring and silver tachymeter scale
- Double anti-reflective curved scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Polished crown with raised polished TAG Heuer shield and a black line
- Sapphire caseback
- Water resistance: 100 meters
- Automatic Heuer Calibre 16 Movement. Swiss Made
- Rapid date correction
- Power reserve: about 42 hours
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 delivery (1-3 working days) £2.95 or free on orders over £75
- Special Delivery (1-2 working days) £5.95 or free on orders over £200
- Please note all Special Delivery orders must be placed before 12PM in order to be received the next working day
- Shipping to all UK addresses
- Dispatched within 2 working days (sale and busy periods exempt)
- Exceptional circumstances and special orders are expected to take around 2-6 weeks
- We keep you informed of your orders progress every step of the way
Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.