Tag Heuer Gents Aquaracer 300m Black Ceramic 43mm Automatic Watch
Product code: WAY201A.BA0927
Designed to resist some of the most extreme conditions in the aquatic world, the TAG Heuer Aquaracer collection is a dependable watch for active men who care for style. This model, which is water-resistant to 300m, features a black ceramic uni-directional rotary bezel with 12 sides and 6 studs, large luminous indications on the indexes and hands for improved visibility and screw-down case back with engraved diver's helmet, is of the best value time pieces on the market.
- TAG Heuer Automatic Calibre 5 with date movement
- Polished and satin-finished 43mm steel Case
- Uni-directional rotary bezel in polished ceramic
- Silver lacquer engraved numerals with white SuperLuminova dot at 12 o'clock
- Sapphire crystal with antireflective, scratch-resistant coating
- Polished steel screw-down crown
- Screw-down case back engraved with a diving helmet
- Black dial
- Faceted, polished hand-applied indexes, with green and blue luminous markers
- Faceted, polished hour and minute hands, with green and blue luminous markers
- Polished seconds hand with coloured SuperLuminova™ dot
- Printed "TAG Heuer" and "AQUARACER" logos at 12 o'clock,
- "CALIBRE 5 – AUTOMATIC – 300M/1000FT" inscribed at 6 o'clock
- Date window at 3 o'clock with magnifier
- Water-resistance - 300 metres
- 3-row polished and satin-finished steel bracelet strap with polished steel deployant buckle
- Safety push-buttons and diving extension
Delivery & Returns Info
Orders are delivered to UK postal addresses. We aim to process and dispatch orders within two working days. In exceptional circumstances and when an order needs to be specially ordered from a supplier, please allow up to 2-6 weeks for delivery, however in these instances we will be in contact to provide you with all information and will keep you updated with the progress of your order. Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.