Tag Heuer Gents Aquaracer 43mm Chronograph Black Dial Watch
Product code: CAY1110.BA0927
Designed to resist some of the most extreme conditions in the aquatic world, the TAG Heuer Aquaracer collection is a dependable watch for active men who care for style. This model features the six classic features of the Aquaracer series: Unidirectional turning bezel, sapphire crystal, screw-in crown with double gasket, perfect water-resistance to 300 meters, luminescent markers and a bracelet with a double security strap.
- Black Dial with 1/10th of a second and hour, minute and running second chronograph counters
- Hand-applied polished and faceted indexes with luminescent markers
- Skeletonized polished and faceted hour and minute hands with luminescent markers
- Printed “TAG Heuer” logo at 12 o’clock
- Angled Big-Date window at 12 o’clock
- Fine-brushed and polished steel case
- Fine-brushed and polished unidirectional turning bezel in steel with engraved numbers, SLN dot at 12 o’clock and large polished chamfer
- Anti-reflective scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Polished steel screw-in crown
- Fine-brushed screw-in caseback with diving bell engraving
- Fine-brushed & polished 3-row steel bracelet strap
- Water resistance: 300 meters
- Quartz Movement
Delivery & Returns Info
Orders are delivered to UK postal addresses. We aim to process and dispatch orders within two working days. In exceptional circumstances and when an order needs to be specially ordered from a supplier, please allow up to 2-6 weeks for delivery, however in these instances we will be in contact to provide you with all information and will keep you updated with the progress of your order. Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.