Tag Heuer Gents Aquaracer Black Dial Automatic Chronograph Ceramic Bezel Watch
Product code: CAY211A.BA0927
A sports watch inspired by the diving world and the Official Time Keeper and Official Watch of the World Surf League & Big Wave Tour, the Tag Heuer 300m Aquaracer with ceramic bezel is the perfect watch for men who appreciate adventure sports and the great outdoors as well as the need for an elegant timepiece. The newly designed dynamic ceramic bezel measures time limits or elapsed dive time. An accidental movement of the bezel could only reduce the indicated time remaining, an essential safety factor for divers.
- TAG Heuer Calibre 16 Movement - Automatic Chronograph - Date
- Black dial with horizontal streak effect
- Printed “TAG Heuer” logo at 3 o’clock
- “AQUARACER” & “CALIBRE 16” lettering on the dial
- Printed minuterie on the dial
- Luminescent markers on indexes and hands for viewing in low light
- Angled date window at 3 o’clock with magnifying lens
- Fine-brushed and polished 43mm steel case
- Unidirectional turning bezel with black faceted ceramic
- Water resistance: 300 meters
- Fine-brushed 3-row bracelet with polished edges
- Steel folding clasp with safety push-buttons and diving extension
Delivery & Returns Info
Orders are delivered to UK postal addresses. We aim to process and dispatch orders within two working days. In exceptional circumstances and when an order needs to be specially ordered from a supplier, please allow up to 2-6 weeks for delivery, however in these instances we will be in contact to provide you with all information and will keep you updated with the progress of your order. Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.