Tag Heuer Gents Aquaracer Blue Dial 43mm Quartz Chronograph Watch
Product code: CAY111B.BA0927
The Tag Heuer Gents Aquaracer 43mm Quartz Chronograph watch is fresh from the 2016 Basleworld Festival. This watch is designed to resist some of the most extreme conditions in the aquatic world, with its perfect water-resistance to 300 meters. It features a brushed finished stainless steel 43mm case and fine brushed and polished uni-directional turning aluminum bezel. The blue dial has a chronograph featuring 1/10th of a second counter at 6, the hands-applied polished and faceted indexes with luminescent markers. The watch has a stainless steel bracelet and deployment clasp.
- Product Code - CAY111B.BA0927
- Case size - 43mm
- Case - Fine-brushed and polished steel
- Fine-brushed and polished unidirectional turning bezel in steel
- Strap - Fine-brushed and polished steel
- Clasp - Folding clasp
- Glass - sapphire crystal glass
- Movement - Quartz
- Water resistance - 300m
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 delivery (1-3 working days) £2.95 or free on orders over £75
- Special Delivery (1-2 working days) £5.95 or free on orders over £200
- Please note all Special Delivery orders must be placed before 12PM in order to be received the next working day
- Shipping to all UK addresses
- Dispatched within 2 working days (sale and busy periods exempt)
- Exceptional circumstances and special orders are expected to take around 2-6 weeks
- We keep you informed of your orders progress every step of the way
Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.