Tag Heuer Gents Aquaracer Calibre 5 Automatic 40.5mm Anthracite Dial Watch
Product code: WAY2113.BA0928
Designed to resist some of the most extreme conditions in the aquatic world, the TAG Heuer Aquaracer collection is a dependable watch for active men who care for style. This model features the six classic features of the Aquaracer series: Unidirectional turning bezel, sapphire crystal, screw-in crown with double gasket, perfect water-resistance to 300 meters, luminescent hands and markers and a bracelet with a double security strap.
- Anthracite “sunray” dial
- Hand-applied faceted indexes
- Faceted hour and minute hands
- Luminescent markers on hands and indexes
- Central running second with triangle-shaped tip and SLN
- Protruded “TAG Heuer” logo at 12 o’clock
- “AQUARACER – CALIBRE 5 – 300M/1000FT” lettering
- Angled date window at 3 o’clock
- Unidirectional turning bezel with engraved numbers, SLN dot at 12 o’clock and polished chamfer
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal with antireflective treatment
- Polished steel screw-in crown
- Screw-in caseback with diving bell engraving
- Water resistance: 300 meters
- Fine-brushed and polished steel case and 3-row bracelet
Delivery & Returns Info
Orders are delivered to UK postal addresses. We aim to process and dispatch orders within two working days. In exceptional circumstances and when an order needs to be specially ordered from a supplier, please allow up to 2-6 weeks for delivery, however in these instances we will be in contact to provide you with all information and will keep you updated with the progress of your order. Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.