Tag Heuer Gents Calibre 1887 Automatic Chronograph Monaco Grand Prix 43mm Watch
Product code: CAR2A83.FT6033
A timepiece with instant impact. This limited edition shows Carrera at its sportiest and most daring. Its uncompromising racing looks honour TAG Heuer’s partnership with the Monaco Grand Prix, the world’s most prestigious circuit in Formula 1. Internally, our prized in-house 1887 Calibre provides record-beating performance. Externally, every design detail shouts F1 racing. Fine-brushed black titanium carbide coats the titanium case, providing durability. The magnificent impact of masculine black is mellowed by subtle striping on the dial, and flashes of blazing red on dial, hands, and ‘Monaco Grand Prix’ lettering. The strap reproduces the thrilling tread of racing car tyres. Carrera Calibre 1887 Monaco Grand Prix. A stunning limited edition.
- Movement - Automatic
- Power Reserve - about 50 hours, about 40 hours when the chronograph is engaging.
- Case - Sandblasted black titanium with Titanium carbide Coating
- Case Diameter - 43 MM
- strap - Black Rubber
- Dial - Black
- Water Resistant - 100 Meters
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 delivery (1-3 working days) £2.95 or free on orders over £75
- Special Delivery (1-2 working days) £5.95 or free on orders over £200
- Please note all Special Delivery orders must be placed before 12PM in order to be received the next working day
- Shipping to all UK addresses
- Dispatched within 2 working days (sale and busy periods exempt)
- Exceptional circumstances and special orders are expected to take around 2-6 weeks
- We keep you informed of your orders progress every step of the way
Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.