Tag Heuer Gents Carrera 100m Calibre 16 Automatic Chronograph Senna Special Edition Watch
Product code: CBB2010.BA0906
In 2015 Tag Heuer announced it was to be the offical time keeper for the 62nd Macau Grand Prix, a year that also marks the 32nd Anniversary of Ayrton Senna winning the Macau Grand Prix in 1983. Tag Heuer felt this was the ideal time to launch the Senna collection each inspired by the timepiece worn by the legend himself in the winning race back in 1983. The TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 Chronograph Senna Edition is 44mm in diameter with an automatic chronograph movement and date function. The dial features an anthracite grey sunray dial and three counters. The watch also features the famous stylized Senna ‘S’ in red lacquer, on the dial, case back and bezel, with a tachymeter scale. Elegant touches of ‘Legend’ red, the same shade as the Senna ‘S’, also accentuate the watch's racing spirit and the Senna brand´s performance style. The timepiece is completed by the ‘Legend’ steel bracelet.
- Anthracite dial with sunray effect
- 3 chronograph counters with azurage
- Hand-applied "TAG Heuer" logo
- "CALIBRE 16 - CARRERA" white lettering with red "SENNA" logo
- Printed minuterie on the flange
- Polished and fine-brushed 44mm steel case
- Steel fixed bezel
- Tachymeter scale with specific "SENNA" logo
- Steel crown with raised fine-brushed TAG Heuer shield and red line
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Circular fine-brushed steel case back with special "Senna" decoration
- Water resistance: 100 meters
- Fine-brushed steel "Legend" bracelet
- Steel folding clasp with safety push-buttons
- Heuer Calibre 16 Swiss Made Automatic Movement
- Movement Diameter: 30.4 mm (13 ¼''') — 25 rubies
- Rapid date correction
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 delivery (1-3 working days) £2.95 or free on orders over £75
- Special Delivery (1-2 working days) £5.95 or free on orders over £200
- Please note all Special Delivery orders must be placed before 12PM in order to be received the next working day
- Shipping to all UK addresses
- Dispatched within 2 working days (sale and busy periods exempt)
- Exceptional circumstances and special orders are expected to take around 2-6 weeks
- We keep you informed of your orders progress every step of the way
Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.