Tag Heuer Gents Monaco Calibre 11 Automatic Blue Dial Chronograph Watch
Product code: CAW211P.FC6356
This Tag Heuer Gents Monaco Calibre 11 watch was originally released in 1969 and has recently been reissued, bringing the Heuer brand back to its roots! The original was the first square, water resistant automatic chronograph watch in the history of Swiss watchmaking, breaking all of the traditional aesthetic codes. The revolutionary features continued to the inside the watch: the famous Chronomatic Calibre 11, which was the first automatic chronograph movement offered for sale in the history of watchmaking. Worn for the first time on a race track in 1970, the following year Steve McQueen insisted on wearing it during filming for Le Mans, which lead to the model often being referred to as the 'McQueen Monaco'.
- 39X39mm Case. Steel, in three parts, closed with 4 screws.
- TAG Heuer Calibre 11 Movement
- Automatic chronograph with Date Window at 6 o'clock
- Dubois Dépraz chronograph module
- 40-hour power reserve
- Metallic blue dial, chronograph minute counter at 9 o'clock and current Seconds counter at 3 o'clock
- Rhodium-plated indices with red dot detail and white Super Luminova™
- Water-resistance - 100 metres
- Perforated black calfskin strap with steel deployant buckle.
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 delivery (1-3 working days) £2.95 or free on orders over £75
- Special Delivery (1-2 working days) £5.95 or free on orders over £200
- Please note all Special Delivery orders must be placed before 12PM in order to be received the next working day
- Shipping to all UK addresses
- Dispatched within 2 working days (sale and busy periods exempt)
- Exceptional circumstances and special orders are expected to take around 2-6 weeks
- We keep you informed of your orders progress every step of the way
Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.