Tag Heuer Gents Monza Special Edition 42mm Automatic Black Chronograph Watch
Product code: CR2080.FC6375
A 40 year anniversary of the Tag Heuer Monza marked by a beautiful reissue, the ultimate recreation of this iconic watch. Inside, the 17 automatic calibre, a chronograph, with its two chronograph counters at 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock – perfectly spaced for a beautifully harmonious dial. The screw-on back is numbered and features the historic HEUER logo engraved with red lacquer finish. The case, which is 42mm is made from grade 5 titanium making it lighter and more shock resistant. The material is coated with titanium carbide to give it a powerful, matt black appearance. This watch features the watch's two key functions - the pulsometer and the tachymeter scale.
- Case size - 42mm
- Case - Brushed & polished titanium carbide coatedtitanium Grade 5 case and bezel
- Strap - Black perforated calfskin leather strap
- Clasp - Titanium folding clasp with safety push-buttonand Heuer logo
- Glass - Sapphire crystal glass
- Movement - Quartz
- Water resistance - 100m
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 delivery (1-3 working days) £2.95 or free on orders over £75
- Special Delivery (1-2 working days) £5.95 or free on orders over £200
- Please note all Special Delivery orders must be placed before 12PM in order to be received the next working day
- Shipping to all UK addresses
- Dispatched within 2 working days (sale and busy periods exempt)
- Exceptional circumstances and special orders are expected to take around 2-6 weeks
- We keep you informed of your orders progress every step of the way
Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.