Tag Heuer Ladies Carrera Automatic Diamond Dial & Bezel 28mm Watch
Product code: WAR2415.BA0776
The models from the Tag Heuer ladies Carrera collection is like the men's collection only with feminine curves and proportions making it a must have accessory. A classic, sporty icon to be worn from day to night. This model features a diamond dial and bezel, polished steel case and bezel, white mother or pearl dialand a polished and fine brushed steel bracelet strap.
- 12 Top Wesselton diamonds on the dial (0.10ct)
- Faceted and polished hour and minute hands
- Polished second hand
- Polished & protruded TAG Heuer logo
- Hand-applied date window at 3 o’clock
- “CARRERA automatic” lettering on the dial
- Polished steel fixed bezel with 56 Top Wesselton diamonds (0.55ct)
- Polished steel crown
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with double antireflective treatment
- Scratch-resistant sapphire caseback
- Water resistance: 100 meters
- “H-shape” polished and fine-brushed steel bracelet
- Steel folding clasp with safety push-buttons
- Calibre 9 automatic movement. Swiss Made
Delivery & Returns Info
Orders are delivered to UK postal addresses. We aim to process and dispatch orders within two working days. In exceptional circumstances and when an order needs to be specially ordered from a supplier, please allow up to 2-6 weeks for delivery, however in these instances we will be in contact to provide you with all information and will keep you updated with the progress of your order. Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.