Tag Heuer Ladies Carrera Cara Delevingne Special Edition Diamond Bezel Watch
Product code: WAR101B.FC6367
This Special Edition Tag Heuer Carrera is dedicated to the ultimate It Girl of the moment, Cara Delevingne. The british model, who has taken the world be storm with her model looks and mischievous personality, was convinced by Jean-Claude Biver, Company CEO and President of the Watch Division of the LVMH Group to join the brand's family of ambassadors. This model, designed for Cara, features an elegant case, faceted lugs and dark dial all in black charcoal which is contrasted by the feminine rose gold appliques and hands and white diamond bezel. The black quilted calfskin strap, with diamond shaped chequerboard stitching gives the ultimate 'haute couture' look.
- Black Case, titanium carbide-treated 316L steel - Diameter 41 mm
- Black bezel in titanium carbide-treated 316L steel set with 72 Wesselton white diamonds for a total weight of approx. 1 carat
- Black crown in titanium carbide-treated 316L steel
- Curved sapphire crystal with antireflective coating on both sides
- Engraved with "Cara Delevingne Edition" and stamped with a lion's head on the reverse
- Watertight to 100 m
- Quartz Movement with Date
- Charcoal grey sunray dial with date window at 3 o'clock
- Hand-crafted and faceted rose gold-plated appliques and index
- Rose gold-plated hour & minute hands with white Superluminova™, rose gold-plated seconds hand
- Aged black calfskin strap, with a padded effect and diamond-shaped chequerboard stitching
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 delivery (1-3 working days) £2.95 or free on orders over £75
- Special Delivery (1-2 working days) £5.95 or free on orders over £200
- Please note all Special Delivery orders must be placed before 12PM in order to be received the next working day
- Shipping to all UK addresses
- Dispatched within 2 working days (sale and busy periods exempt)
- Exceptional circumstances and special orders are expected to take around 2-6 weeks
- We keep you informed of your orders progress every step of the way
Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.