Tissot Gents T-Race Touch Orange Rubber Strap Watch
Product code: T0814209705702
If you are looking for a sports buddy, this is it! The watch's synthetic strap will offer ultimate comfort and will push you to go further thanks to its many tactile functions. The watch will measure all your times and laps with its chronograph (add-split-lap) options and if you need a little boost, just look at how fast you have been going with the logbook, which records all your previous performances, with a simple touch of a fingertip on the screen. You won't even get lost thanks to its compass.
- Size - Gent
- Case material - Aluminium
- Water resistance - 10 bar (100 m - 330 ft)
- Glass material - Tactile Sapphire Crystal
- Dial color - Black
- Dial type - Index, Arabic
- Bracelet material - Synthetic
- Bracelet color - Orange
- Movement caliber - E49.301
- Movement type - Electronic Lcd
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 delivery (1-3 working days) £2.95 or free on orders over £75
- Special Delivery (1-2 working days) £5.95 or free on orders over £200
- Please note all Special Delivery orders must be placed before 12PM in order to be received the next working day
- Shipping to all UK addresses
- Dispatched within 2 working days (sale and busy periods exempt)
- Exceptional circumstances and special orders are expected to take around 2-6 weeks
- We keep you informed of your orders progress every step of the way
Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.