Tudor Gents Fastrider Black Shield Beige Alcantara Leather Strap Watch
Product code: M42000CN-0016
Like all models in the Tudor's collection of tool watches, the Tudor Fastrider Black Shield features sporty lines and entirely matt finishes. The brushed middle case, sandblasted details and matt colours visually reinforce the technological prowess of this chronograph. The Fastrider Black Shield also pays tribute to the legendary Ducati Diavel that helped inspire its design.
- CASE - 42 mm matt black ceramic case with bead-blasted finish and monobloc middle case
- BEZEL - Fixed matt black ceramic bezel with engraved tachymetric scale
- MOVEMENT - Self-winding mechanical chronograph movement, TUDOR calibre 7753
- POWER RESERVE - Power reserve of approximately 46 hours
- WINDING CROWN - Screw-down winding crown in black PVD-treated steel, engraved with TUDOR logo, Chronograph pushers in black PVD-treated steel at 2 o’clock and 4 o’clock, Rapid date corrector, matt black PVD-treated steel at 9 o'clock, requiring the use of the TUDOR tool
- DIAL - Black, 30-minute totalizer at 3 o’clock and 12-hour totalizer at 6 o’clock, Small seconds hand at 9 o’clock, Date at 4.30
- CRYSTAL - Sapphire crystal
- WATERPROOFNESS - Waterproof to 150 m (500 ft)
- BRACELET - Beige Alcantara Leather with folding clasp and safety catch in black PVD-treated steel
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.