Tudor Gents Grantour Fly-Back Black Dial & Leather Strap Watch
Product code: M20550N-0007
All models in the Tudor Grantour line feature a 42mm case, bistable pushers and satin finished streamlined lugs with a distinctly technical appearance. This model has a satin finished triple link steel bracelet with a polished centrepiece.
- CASE - 42 mm steel case with polished and satin finish
- BEZEL - Fixed, 12-hour graduated, black-lacquered bezel in steel
- MOVEMENT - Self-winding mechanical chronograph movement, TUDOR calibre 2892 with additional mechanism for chronograph
- Fly-Back function
- POWER RESERVE - Power reserve of approximately 42 hours
- WINDING CROWN - Screw-down winding crown in steel, engraved with TUDOR logo, bistable lockable chronograph pushers in steel with red and black markings at 2 o’clock and 4 o’clock
- DIAL - Black, 60-minute totalizer at 9 o’clock, Small seconds hand at 3 o’clock, Date at 6 o’clock
- CRYSTAL - Sapphire crystal
- WATERPROOFNESS - Waterproof to 150 m (500 ft)
- BRACELET - Steel bracelet with folding clasp and safety catch
Out of Stock
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.