BASEL 2016 Tudor Gents Heritage Black Bay Bronze Watch
Product code: M79250BM-0001
Available in our Hugh Rice Hull & Harrogate stores Summer 2016, please contact email@example.com for more information. The heritage black bay family is growing with the arrival of the new heritage black bay bronze, a divers watch with an bronze case, 43 mm in diameter. An aesthetic reference to the use of bronze in historic ships and diving equipment, the choice of this metal - a high-performance aluminium bronze alloy with brushed finishes — lends a highly functional appearance to the watch and guarantees the development of a subtle and unique patina. This watch is fitted with a mechanical movement developed and produced in-house by Tudor.
- CASE - Bronze case, bronze-coloured PVD-treated steel case back, 43 mm, satin finish
- BEZEL - Bronze unidirectional rotatable bezel with disc in matt brown anodised aluminium
- MOVEMENT - MT5601, Manufacture TUDOR (COSC), Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system
- POWER RESERVE - Approximately 70 hours
- WINDING CROWN - Bronze screw-down winding crown adorned with an engraved TUDOR rose
- DIAL - Brown, domed
- CRYSTAL - Domed sapphire crystal
- WATERPROOFNESS - Waterproof to 200 m (660 ft)
- STRAP - Aged leather strap with bronze buckle, Additional fabric strap with bronze buckle included in the box
Out of Stock
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.