Tudor Gents North Flag Steel Strap 40mm Watch
Product code: M91210N-0001
Like all models in Tudor's collection of tool watches, the Tudor North Flag features sporty lines and entirely matt finishes. The brushed middle case, sandblasted details and matt colours visually reinforce the technological prowess of the watch.
- CASE - 40 mm steel case with satin finish, open back with sapphire crystal
- BEZEL - Double bezel in steel and matt black ceramic
- MOVEMENT - MT5621, Manufacture TUDOR (COSC), Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system
- POWER RESERVE - Power reserve of approximately 70 hours
- WINDING CROWN - Steel winding crown with TUDOR logo in relief
- DIAL - Black, Power reserve disc at 9 o’clock, Date at 3 o’clock
- CRYSTAL - Sapphire crystal
- WATERPROOFNESS - Waterproof to 100 m (330 ft)
- BRACELET - Steel bracelet with folding clasp and safety catch
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.