Tudor Ladies Style 28mm Champagne & Diamond Dial Watch
Product code: M12103-0004
With its elegantly sophisticated lines, the TUDOR Style borrows its aesthetic codes from classic watches of the 1950s to the 1970s. A union of performance and sensuality, this retro-chic watch is a perfect fit for all occasions. Fitted with the five-link bracelet to guarantee remarkable comfort on the wrist.
- CASE - 28 mm steel case with polished and satin finish
- BEZEL - Steel and 18 ct yellow gold double bezel with polished and satin finish
- MOVEMENT - Self-winding mechanical movement, TUDOR calibre 2671
- POWER RESERVE - Power reserve of approximately 38 hours
- WINDING CROWN - Screw-down winding crown in steel with the TUDOR logo
- DIAL - Champagne with diamonds, Date at 3 o’clock
- CRYSTAL - Sapphire crystal
- WATERPROOFNESS - Waterproof to 100 m (330 ft)
- BRACELET - Steel and 18 ct yellow gold bracelet with folding clasp and safety catch
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.