Get 0% finance on orders over £300
Why wait when you can have it now? Treat yourself or someone you love today and spread your payments interest-free over however long you like - from 6 months to 4 years. Exclusions apply*Start Shopping
Our 3 Step Guide
It's quick and easy to apply for interest free credit. Here's how...
Add to Basket
Add your items worth over £300 to your basket
Choose a finance option
Fill in a few quick details then choose a finance option, deposit amount and how many monthly payments, then pay a deposit of 10% or more to secure it.
Our third-party partner, V12 Retail Finance, will do a credit check which is instant in most cases. If it's all good, just sit back and wait for your order to arrive.
Interest Free Options
The value of your order affects the options that you'll see:
Find out everything you need to know about our finance options
No, but you can apply for a low rate interest 9.9% APR or buy now pay later 19.9% APR for these items.
We offer three finance options: Interest-Free, Classic Credit and Buy Now Pay Later.
As soon as your application is approved, we’ll process and dispatch your order if before 12pm.
No, your interest-free order must be delivered to your billing address. This is the address your application will be against.
As long as your order is full price and over £300, you can apply for finance.
We reserve the right to withdraw finance on certain products at any time.
To apply, you must:
- Be 18 or older
- Be a UK resident for 3 years or more
- Be able to make regular repayments by Direct Debit
- Be in regular employment (at least 16 hours a week), including self-employment. Or in a permanent residence with your spouse/partner who's in regular employment*
- Have a debit card or credit card in your name and registered to your address, and have a bank or building society current account
Other conditions may apply, and we can’t guarantee your application will be accepted.
*If you’re retired and receive a pension, or are registered disabled and unable to work, V12 Retail Finance may ask for proof of income.
You should get an instant answer on whether you’ve been approved – 90% of applications get an answer on the spot. In the other 10% of cases, our third-party partner V12 will need to look at your application in more detail before making their decision.
Just you, your full name, a few details about yourself and an electronic signature. This helps protect you and us against fraud. No money will be taken from your card – this is to check your card details are valid and registered to your address.
Yes, you can apply for our interest-free finance instore too - all three types of finance are available in store.
Yes, but if you’ve already received your order from us then you’ll be liable to return it in as new condition, or pay for it in full (unless your cancellations rights apply).
If you cancel after paying your deposit, you’ll get it back in full on the card you paid with in 3-5 working days. If your application is declined, no deposit will be taken.
That’s up to you. You choose how long you’d like to spread your monthly payments, whether it’s 6, 9, 10, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36 or 48 months
You can still buy the item in full with PayPal or a valid credit or debit card.
Your application may be turned down for a number of reasons, including:
- You don’t meet the eligibility criteria
- You have an adverse credit history
- Your credit score
- You’re considered to be overcommitted financially
- Your existing account performance with other lenders
- You miss-typed information
If you want to appeal the decision, make sure you have an up to date copy of your credit report before appealing directly to V12.
Due to data protection, all customer appeals must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more advice, call V12 on 02920 468916.
V12 is our third-party finance provider. If your interest-free application is successful, you’ll enter into a credit agreement with Secure Trust Bank Plc (V12’s parent company), which will be administered by V12.
V12 is the UK's only specialist provider of Retail Point of Sale Credit, providing online finance options for more than 20 years.
V12 is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Secure Trust Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 204550.
Find that special somethingStart shopping
Go on, treat yourself
Choose from some of our favourite products