Breitling Gents Superocean 44 Special Black Automatic Watch
Product code: M1739313-BE92-227S
Breitling sets off to conquer the ocean depths with The Superocean 44 Special stands out with its black and white look ensuring excellent legibility. The satin-brushed black steel case, water-resistant to 1,000 m (3,300 ft) is fitted with a high-tech ceramic rotating bezel. The oversized hands, numerals and hour-markers, accentuated by a luminescent coating, ensure optimal readability even in the dark ocean depths. Fitted with a 44 mm-diameter case equipped with a safety valve, this special series is equipped with a chronometer-certified selfwinding chronograph movement with a power reserve of Min.40 hours.
- Breitling Gents Superocean 44 Special
- Case size - 44.00 mm
- Case - Black steel with ceramic bezel
- Strap - Ocean Racer II (Black)
- Glass - Crystal Cambered sapphire, glareproofed both sides
- Movement - Selfwinding mechanical
- Power reserve - min. 40 hours
- Water resistance - 1,000 m (3,300 ft)
- Bezel Unidirectional, ratcheted
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 delivery (1-3 working days) £2.95 or free on orders over £75
- Special Delivery (1-2 working days) £5.95 or free on orders over £200
- Please note all Special Delivery orders must be placed before 12PM in order to be received the next working day
- Shipping to all UK addresses
- Dispatched within 2 working days (sale and busy periods exempt)
- Exceptional circumstances and special orders are expected to take around 2-6 weeks
- We keep you informed of your orders progress every step of the way
Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.