Breitling Gents Transocean Day & Date Limited Edition Automatic 43mm Watch
Product code: A453109T-C921-105X
Breitling Transocean Day & Date watch limited edition. This watch is limited to a 1000 pieces it admirably reflects the spirit of long-distance travel and luxurious long-haul airliners. With its slim beveled bezel, its slender lugs and its pure case housing a chronometer-certified selfwinding movement, the Transocean Day & Date embodies sheer elegance. A classical and contemporary style. The blue dial provides an extremely original display of the date at 3 o’clock and the day through a small arc of a circle at 12 o’clock. This model epitomizing balance and understatement is adorned with applied hour-markers and baton-style hands ensuring extreme readability, along with a subtle cross-shaped dial arrangement reminiscent of the original Transocean.
- Breitling Transocean Day & Date Limited Edition
- Case size - 43mm
- Case - Stainless steel
- Strap - Blue leather
- Glass - Convex sapphire crystal, glareproofed both sides
- Movement - Selfwinding mechanical
- Power reserve - min.40hrs
- Water resistance - 100 m
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 delivery (1-3 working days) £2.95 or free on orders over £75
- Special Delivery (1-2 working days) £5.95 or free on orders over £200
- Please note all Special Delivery orders must be placed before 12PM in order to be received the next working day
- Shipping to all UK addresses
- Dispatched within 2 working days (sale and busy periods exempt)
- Exceptional circumstances and special orders are expected to take around 2-6 weeks
- We keep you informed of your orders progress every step of the way
Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.