Casio Classic Retro Black & Silver Watch
Product code: A163WA-1QES
This Classic Casio watch features an LED Light with 1-100th Sec Stopwatch. This Model also includes a Daily Alarm. A timeless classic that never goes out of style.
- Microlight - A built-in light illuminates the watch face from the side.
- Stopwatch function - 1-100 sec. - 1 hour - Elapsed time, split time and final time are measured with 1-100-sec accuracy. The watch can measure times of up to 1 hour.
- Daily alarm - The daily alarm reminds you of events that recur every day, by emitting an audible signal at the set time.
- Automatic calendar - Once set, the automatic calendar always displays the correct date.
- 12-24-hour timekeeping - Times can be displayed in either a 12-hour or 24-hour format.
- Resin case
- Stainless steel band - Tough, durable and elegant: The stainless steel wrist strap gives your watch that classic feel.
- Adjustable fastening - The clasp can be individually adjusted extremely easily for maximum comfort.
- 7 Years - 1 Battery - The battery supplies the watch with sufficient energy for approx. seven years.
- Water resistance classification (WR) to ISO 22810 - This model is water resistant to DIN 8310 - ISO 22810, and thus is resistant to minor splashing. Any greater water contact should be avoided.
- Accuracy - +- 30 sec seconds per month
- Type of battery - CR2016
- Dimensions - approx. 36,80mm x 33,00mm x 9,10mm (H x W x D)
- Weight - approx. 48,00 g
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 delivery (1-3 working days) £2.95 or free on orders over £75
- Special Delivery (1-2 working days) £5.95 or free on orders over £200
- Please note all Special Delivery orders must be placed before 12PM in order to be received the next working day
- Shipping to all UK addresses
- Dispatched within 2 working days (sale and busy periods exempt)
- Exceptional circumstances and special orders are expected to take around 2-6 weeks
- We keep you informed of your orders progress every step of the way
Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.