Casio Gents Stainless Steel with Calculator Watch
Product code: DBC-611E-1EF
Casio DBC-611E-1EF Gents Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch in silver stainless steel. This watch features a light-emitting diode (LED) illuminate the watch face creating an easy to use watch. Multi functions in this watch include alarm, calculator and stopwatch.
- Movement - Digital
- Case Size - 33mm
- Auto-LED light - A light-emitting diode (LED) is used to illuminate the watch face, incl. the feature of an Auto Light Switch that illuminates the display when the watch is angled towards the face.
- Telememo 25 - 25 data records for names and telephone numbers are always on hand with this database. Every data record can contain up to 8 characters text and up to 12 numbers.
- 8-digit calculator - The 8-digit calculator can add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Stopwatch function - 1/100 sec. - 24 hours
- Automatic calendar - Once set, the automatic calendar always displays the correct date.
- Dimensions - approx. 46,5mm x 33,1mm x 8,7mm (H x W x D)
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 delivery (1-3 working days) £2.95 or free on orders over £75
- Special Delivery (1-2 working days) £5.95 or free on orders over £200
- Please note all Special Delivery orders must be placed before 12PM in order to be received the next working day
- Shipping to all UK addresses
- Dispatched within 2 working days (sale and busy periods exempt)
- Exceptional circumstances and special orders are expected to take around 2-6 weeks
- We keep you informed of your orders progress every step of the way
Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.