G-Shock Gents G-2900F-2VER Watch
Product code: G-2900F-2VER
G-Shock Gents G-2900F-2VER Watch by Casio. The G-Shock has long been known as the watch that pushes the limits of shock resistance and water resistance. This model also tests the limit for batttery life with an extended battery of up to 10 years.
- 5 Daily Alarms - The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. You can also activate hourly time signals (each hour). This model has 5 independent alarms.
- Auto Illuminator - An electro-luminescent panel causes the entire face to glow for easy reading. Auto light automatically turns on the illuminator when the watch is tilted towards your face for reading.
- Countdown Timer - A stopwatch that counts backwards: When 0 minutes, 0 seconds is reached, the timer emits a 10-second signal tone.
- e-Data Memory - Data memory for Web- and e-mail addresses. The figure under the symbol specifies the data storage capacity.
- Shock Resistant - Shock Resistant construction protects againt impact and vibration.
- Stopwatch - Accurate measurement of elapsed time with a touch of a button
- Water Resistant - 200 Meter - 20 Bar - 20 Bar Water Resistant means that the module is also suitable for swimming or snorkelling
- World Time - Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 delivery (1-3 working days) £2.95 or free on orders over £75
- Special Delivery (1-2 working days) £5.95 or free on orders over £200
- Please note all Special Delivery orders must be placed before 12PM in order to be received the next working day
- Shipping to all UK addresses
- Dispatched within 2 working days (sale and busy periods exempt)
- Exceptional circumstances and special orders are expected to take around 2-6 weeks
- We keep you informed of your orders progress every step of the way
Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.