G-Shock Men’s Chronograph Black Digital Watch
Product code: G-2900F-8VER
This G-Shock men’s chronograph watch is an eye pleasing yet functional watch. Housed in a black resin case, this watch is a sporty design with shock-resistance and scratch resistant mineral glass, creating a durable timepiece. The watch has a 10 year with battery life with many features including stopwatch, timer and calendar.
- Auto-Illuminator - An electro-luminescent panel causes the entire face to glow for easy reading. Auto Light automatically turns on the EL backlight when the watch is tilted towards your face for reading.
- Shock-resistant - Shock-resistant construction protects against impact and vibration.
- World time function - Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- Stopwatch function - Accurate measurement of elapsed time with a touch of a button
- Timer - A stopwatch that counts backwards, with a 10-second signal tone.
- 5 independent multifunctional alarms with snooze feature.
- Automatic calendar
- Mineral glass - The tough mineral glass resists scratching.
- Long Battery Life - 10 years, 1 battery. Newly developed electronics ensure significantly lower energy consumption.
- Water resistance - 200 Meter - 20 Bar Water Resistant means that the module is also suitable for swimming or snorkelling.
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 delivery (1-3 working days) £2.95 or free on orders over £75
- Special Delivery (1-2 working days) £5.95 or free on orders over £200
- Please note all Special Delivery orders must be placed before 12PM in order to be received the next working day
- Shipping to all UK addresses
- Dispatched within 2 working days (sale and busy periods exempt)
- Exceptional circumstances and special orders are expected to take around 2-6 weeks
- We keep you informed of your orders progress every step of the way
Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.