Omega Gents Constellation 38mm Co-Axial Chronometer Calibre 8500
Product code: O12310382106002
The Omega Gents Constellation 38mm Co-Axial Chronometer Calibre 8500, exudes elegance and refinement both in design and materials. The watch features a grey dial with an embossed lozenge pattern and a date window at the 3 o’clock position. The hands and indexes are made from 18K red gold. The stainless steel bezel, with its engraved Roman numerals, is mounted on a 38 mm stainless steel case body, and is presented on a stainless steel bracelet.|38mm Stainless Steel Case & Strap
- Brushed case with polished claws
- Grey embossed pattern dial with 18k indexes
- Bezel embossed with Roman Numeral
- Date function at 3H
- Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Self-winding in both directions
- 39 Jewels + 60 hour power reserve
- OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer Cal.8500
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 delivery (1-3 working days) £2.95 or free on orders over £75
- Special Delivery (1-2 working days) £5.95 or free on orders over £200
- Please note all Special Delivery orders must be placed before 12PM in order to be received the next working day
- Shipping to all UK addresses
- Dispatched within 2 working days (sale and busy periods exempt)
- Exceptional circumstances and special orders are expected to take around 2-6 weeks
- We keep you informed of your orders progress every step of the way
Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.