Omega Gents Seamaster Planet Ocean Black Dial Chrono Watch
Product code: O23230465101001
The Ultra Style watch The Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean with Stainless steel case with stainless steel brushed band and deployment buckle closure. Self-winding with Co-Axial Escapement mechanism with unidirectional rotating with ceramic insert bezel and black dial and transparent case back. Men's size, 45mm case diameter. Water resistant to 600 meters.
- Movement - Caliber: Omega 9300
- Self-winding chronograph movement with column wheel mechanism and Co-Axial Escapement for greater precision, stability and
- durability of the movement. Power reserve - 60 hours
- Features - Chronograph, Chronometer, DateHelium escape valve, Screw-in crown, Small seconds, Transparent case back and Unidirectional rotating bezel.
- Bracelet - Stainless Steel
- Case - Steel
- Dial - Black
- Case size - 45.5mm
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 delivery (1-3 working days) £2.95 or free on orders over £75
- Special Delivery (1-2 working days) £5.95 or free on orders over £200
- Please note all Special Delivery orders must be placed before 12PM in order to be received the next working day
- Shipping to all UK addresses
- Dispatched within 2 working days (sale and busy periods exempt)
- Exceptional circumstances and special orders are expected to take around 2-6 weeks
- We keep you informed of your orders progress every step of the way
Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.