Tag Heuer Gents Aquaracer 300m Blue Dial Calibre 5 Automatic 43mm Watch
Product code: WAY2012.BA0927
Designed to resist some of the most extreme conditions in the aquatic world, the TAG Heuer Aquaracer collection is a dependable watch for active men who care for style. This model, which is water-resistant to 300m, features a steel uni-directional bezel, screw-in case back with engraved diving bell and blue sunray dial with horizontal streak effect, is of the best value time pieces on the market.
- TAG Heuer Calibre 5 Automatic movement
- Blue sunray dial with horizontal streak effect
- Hand-applied faceted indexes
- Hand-applied polished and faceted indexes with green & blue luminescent markers
- Polished and faceted hour and minute hands with green & blue luminescent markers
- Polished seconds hand with coloured tip
- Printed “TAG Heuer” logo at 12 o’clock
- “AQUARACER – CALIBRE 5 – AUTOMATIC –300M/1000FT” lettering
- Angled date window at 3 o’clock with magnifying lens
- Fine-brushed steel 43mm case
- Uni-directional turning bezel:
- Engraved numbers, with black or blue lacquer
- SLN dot at 12 o’clock
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal with antireflective treatment and
- Polished steel screw-in crown
- Screw-in case-back with diving bell engraving
- Water resistance: 300 meters
- “H-shape” fine-brushed and polished steel bracelet
- Fine-brushed steel folding clasp with safety push buttons and diving extension
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 delivery (1-3 working days) £2.95 or free on orders over £75
- Special Delivery (1-2 working days) £5.95 or free on orders over £200
- Please note all Special Delivery orders must be placed before 12PM in order to be received the next working day
- Shipping to all UK addresses
- Dispatched within 2 working days (sale and busy periods exempt)
- Exceptional circumstances and special orders are expected to take around 2-6 weeks
- We keep you informed of your orders progress every step of the way
Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.