Tissot Gents Traditional Chronograph Watch
Product code: T0636172203700
The Tissot Tradition family gives ultra-modern watchmaking a justified hint of nostalgia, giving today’s technology a vintage-style design signature. High-tech operation is perfectly balanced with classical details and subtle vintage-look finishes. These are complemented by design elements such as guilloche decoration and a gently curved case. The Tissot Tradition promises wearers endless hours of precision with sustainable good looks.
- Size - Gent
- Case material - Stainless Steel
- Water resistance - 3 bar (30 m - 100 ft)
- Glass material - Sapphire Crystal
- Dial color - Silver
- Dial type - Index, Arabic
- Bracelet material - Stainless Steel
- Bracelet color - Grey, yellow Gold
- Movement caliber - G10.211
- Movement type - Quartz
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 delivery (1-3 working days) £2.95 or free on orders over £75
- Special Delivery (1-2 working days) £5.95 or free on orders over £200
- Please note all Special Delivery orders must be placed before 12PM in order to be received the next working day
- Shipping to all UK addresses
- Dispatched within 2 working days (sale and busy periods exempt)
- Exceptional circumstances and special orders are expected to take around 2-6 weeks
- We keep you informed of your orders progress every step of the way
Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.